Hey there, hi there, ho there...from MD

Mike Cruz

I'm actually a woodturner. I turn bowls, mainly, fairly high end. All of my wood (all local to the DC area) is either burl or figured. When I cut my blanks round, I end up with scraps. I just cannot toss them. So, I usually make pen blanks out of them..which I have a buyer for. Though, when the wood allows, I make larger blanks, as well. Hence, I have knife scales, too. I neither stabilize, nor do I cast. So, my blanks are what they are, rough cut on a BS. I'm not looking to make a mint, rather I don't want the wood to go to waste. Hopefully, you guys can use what I've got. I'm not all full of myself and thinking that I'm sitting on gold. If what I have isn't what you guys want/need, I'm okay with that...they can be re-cut into pen blanks. If my prices are out of line, please let me know. I'm a reasonable guy...

Thanks, fellas. I'm guessing that the best way to do deals is through large flat rate boxes. Though, if you are local, I've got not issues with anyone picking through what I've got. At some point here, I'll do the deed of taking pics and posting them. Not in the business of getting rich, nor do I want to undercut the those 'in the business'...though as I've said, I don't stabilize or cast. I'll let you know what I've got soon. However, if you are local to the Northern or Northwestern Maryland area, I'll be happy to show you what I've got in person....

Back