Hey everyone

quint

Registered a while back when I decided to build the NWG figured I would introduce myself since I browse around here once in a while. I recently got into attempting knife making and more recently the world of forging. Not into the selling side of knife making yet (maybe one of these days) but still enjoy it very much. I do on occasion provide some wood blocks/scales when I get larger quantities for myself. I have been doing leather work for the last 5 years or so and know more about that then I do knife making so maybe I can contribute a little in that area. Unfortunately the day time job always seems to get in the way of doing alot of fun work.

Hope to learn more which I have to thank this forum and others like it for providing a wealth of information.

I have not made too much lately, seems when you start a new hobby/addiction that you spend all your time learning that one thing so I have only done a few holsters and rifle butt guards which I didnt get pics of. Here are a few older pics of some stuff I made.

ostrich buck1.jpgsheath inlay 4.jpgsling 2.jpgrifle sling resized.jpg

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Appreciate the compliments, hopefully I can get my knife forging to catch up.

Nice!

Beautiful work! I just started "dipping my toe" into leather work. I like basic carry, and basic "Mountain Man" sheaths. I've only made 2 sheaths( for myself). They are practical....and UGLY! LOL!~!! Sure could use some basic edging, finishing, and hand-sewing tips! GOD BLESS!:les:

Back