Here it is without the tape!

Patrice Lemée

Finally finished what was supposed to be a Persian fighter. Stacy was the one I think that pointed out that it would need a up swept blade. Next one will have one. 11" OAL, 6.5" blade, 5160, wood I can't remember just now.

Any comments or critique are more than welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Keith Willis

Patrice since it did not turn out right.I am aure you don't want to sell it,just send it to me;):D

Whatever it is,or suppose to be,I like it.Great job!

God bless,Keith

silver_pilate

Looks good, Patrice! The blade shape *kinda* reminds me of some of Matt Bailey's recurves (which is a good thing :D). Neat curves with unique character. There's nothing wrong with different.

--nathan

Zanderman

I like it Patrice. Does this knife have through tang construction? If so, you did a good job of snaking the tang through the handle.

Mike

Meridian Blades

Moderator - Knife Maker
You call that a "sling blade"> mmmmmmm huh? :p Just kidding Patrice.....I like it. Its unique and the copper is a nice touch.

Larry

bluegrass in ga

cool

Cool knife, I'd like to see a pic of it sitting upright so we can see the full curveture of the blade. I really like knives with curves, they seem to have a little more personallity. Good job.

Last edited:

Patrice Lemée

Mike, it's a partial tang. The nut is only there for decoration. It would have been a little tricky to thread it through there as you say and beyond my skill level sadly. Someday.

No sheath on this one cotdt.

I'll see about getting a better angle pic to show the curvature.

Thanks again for the good words guys, means a lot.