Hello from western North Carolina

Rick Lowe

Hey y'all! I'm new to this group, but I've been making fixed blade knives for about 12yrs. My home is in the mountains of western North Carolina, just outside Asheville. Right now it's colder than a well digger's behind and windy as well. This type of weather won't let me get out and forge, so wanted to take the time and get involved with another group of knife fans. I mostly forge blades and the work ranges from period pieces to current tactical styles. Another thing I enjoy is leather work and have had the chance to do sheaths for a number of other makers throughout the country.

Thanks for the welcome Bill. Lots of good stuff all over this site! I was born in Wilburton, Ok. and still have an uncle and several cousins in that area.
Rick

Pieter, I went to the Custom Knife Forum and posted some photos Good chance to learn how to post photos here.
Rick

Curt, I've got a bunch of good friends just a stone's throw from you. I'm one of the few outa state members of the Ga. Custom Knifemaker's Guild and have met some really great makers in your area.
Rick

Back