Grace and cars

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
Well I got a good dose of grace today. I was going home from church and had a car accident. Looks like both cars are totaled. Fortunately everybody was all right, it certainly could have been far worse. My wife and I are sore but my daughters are acting normal. The other driver was good as well (He might be a little on the sore side too). Loosing the car is a pain but it is only a car. Gotta love grace and airbags.

Matthew 6

31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Brad,
So sorry to hear about this and happy to hear that y'all are ok. Yes, it's just a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's great to know that the Creator of the universe has got your back, isn't it....:)
Glad you and your's are ok.

Back