Giveaway for a FREE Spyderco Schempp Tuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Raffle/Giveaway for a Spyderco Schempp Tuff

This giveaway has closed, however a new one for a Hinderer has begun.

We have a free raffle/giveaway every 45 days. This one ending on 10/3/2012 already running for a few weeks. All that is required to enter this free raffle/giveaway is just to register on our website and become a member!

For members we will raffle every 45 days a high-end knife, if you let your friends know about us and they write-up we would greatly appreciate that.

Memberships are totally free and you don’t need to buy anything to become a member

You can register in the upper right corner at: http://www.knivesemporium.com/

Any input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page. :cool:

If you'd like to leave feedback, but you're not a member, contact me at julian.lyons@knivesemporium.com

Thanks and good luck winning,
Julian

Last edited:
It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could help spread the word on this raffle. As a knife enthusiast myself, here at Knives Emporium we feel obligated to give back to the community. That's why we have these raffles as well as many promotions. Posting a simple "I'm in!"
to get this thread going or telling your friends about us would mean a great deal me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.