Follow up with the Surgeon today!

EdCaffreyMS

Forum Owner - Moderator
Just had my follow up with the Surgeon! He released me fully to "whatever your body will let you do"! WOOT!

I was one messed up individual. Chronically inflamed Gall Bladder (now gone!), My small intestines were "twisted" in 3 places (fixed now), and I had "adhesions" in several places between organs and/or muscles (the surgeon also took care of those).

Only 15 days since the surgery, and I'm starting to feel like "the old me" again! And for the first time in a decade I'm believing that I can be "the old me" again!

For those who know my family and I, I have a testimony...... When Tim Michael and Mandi Ufferman moved back to Montana, I was asking myself "Why?" I've come to the realization that God brought them back, so that Mandi could direct me to this Doctor (which is what she did), and bring relief and healing to me, after a decade of struggling with intense pain. Some may scoff at that notion, but when you look at it, there is no other explanation. I'm sure there will be other trials for me to face, but right now, I'll take it, and thank God for having His hand in my life!

opaul

Ed, I don't know you personally, but I do know you are a fine gentleman that I would love to meet one day.
I wish you the best and complete recovery!

Gliden07

I'm glad to hear that your feeling better and your surgery went well!! I'm looking forward to seeing more videos on KMT, and getting advise from you. I'm a new maker and the advise that you have provided has helped me so much and saved me so much time and money!! I hope like Opaul to meet you one of these days. It' nice to hear something good happining to GOOD PEOPLE. Be well!! And thank you!!

KenH

See, Prayers are answered! Ed, you even look better {g}

Sure glad things are working out for the best - don't it feel good to "feel good"?;)

BrandantR

Ed, I'm very glad that you found relief from your pain. It's also nice to know that there are other men of faith out there who recognize from where their blessings come. There are no coincidences in life, only the Lord gently guiding his children to be in the right place at the right time.