Finishing up a batch of knives, hit #100

Heikki

KNIFE MAKER
I was able to get some pics today of the latest group going through the shop. I have a bunch of sheath work to do next.

This group takes me to my 100th knife since I started this hobby. I've been numbering all my knives, so every # will be entered in a giveaway drawing for #100. I haven't decided what it will be yet, but it'll be something special. I feel blessed, and wanted to give something back to all the friends and family that have supported me in this endeavor.

IMG_5177.JPG

IMG_5184.JPG

IMG_5197.JPG

IMG_5199.JPG

IMG_5206.JPG

IMG_5216.JPG

IMG_5224.JPG

IMG_5229.JPG

What is the handle materia on the 4th one down in the red fade to black.. I like the overall package on that one

I really like the red fade to Black blade shape and the one above it. These to just do it for me. I love the simple blade shape and the scales set them both off. They just look like a knife to use not just look at. Great job!!!

Nice work!! A lot of different handle materials and colors. Congratulations on #100. I’m working on #66. Long way to go before I get to that milestone.

Nice work!! A lot of different handle materials and colors. Congratulations on #100. I’m working on #66. Long way to go before I get to that milestone.
Well,well, well....I'm pretty close to y'all. I'm at , let me count...um.carry the two.add the one....takes me up to my personal best. ........ FOUR!!!! But then, who's counting?
Great job Heikki. I'm very impressed.

Back