FEATHER and EXPLOSION Billet Raffle, Iv gone Mad WaHahahaaa!

Rudy Joly

HUH !!!?
From now on, only one player per household !:12:

Darci really won both billets....huh Clint ?
Now she has a shop, knife vise and two billets. :biggrin:
Clint, go buy a lottery ticket right NOW.

Thanks Randy.

Rudy

franklin

man off by 1 digit o well next time congrats to darci and clint way to go i am sure your going to love the stuff hope to see the knives when done

mike miller

KNIFE MAKER
HUH !!!?
From now on, only one player per household !:12:

Darci really won both billets....huh Clint ?
Now she has a shop, knife vise and two billets. :biggrin:
Clint, go buy a lottery ticket right NOW
Thanks Randy.

Rudy
He had better take Darci with him to pick out the numbers.

D

darci

WOW texas toothpick here i come it will be my first pocket knife and my first damascus that my POPS didn't make so kinda like all mine oya Mr. Randy had something to with it nice damascus sir. I'm going to play my dad a game of horse for the bigger billet "don't tell him he 's no good at basketball LOL" thank you . sorry mr. Rudy "not" LOL this is just so much fun yesterday when someone else won it wan't fun but now it is LOL

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
WOW the knife Gods shined on the Hamilton family tonight But I think I just got hustled out of my bigger billet i wouldn't play horse i said the rules are the rules but tell you "darci what" if you can make 6 3point shots in a row i'll let you pick "like what are the odds ............
:biggrin::biggrin::cool: you know she made 7 in a row i think i've been had :49::49::49::2::2::2::les::les: but she said we'll make both of our pocket knives using both billets

Thanks Randy's for the nice billets

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
I just wanted to thanks you all for a fun raffle and congrats again to Darci and Clint.. I can hardly wait to see what you make from the damascus. I shipped the box thismorning.. should be there in a few days.

Clint, I knew Darci would figure out a way to get first pic! lolol :)

God Bless
Randy

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
I'm thinking about a razor been wanting to make one for awhile now Darci is looking at a texas toothpick Hey nice new avatar LOL