FEATHER and EXPLOSION Billet Raffle, Iv gone Mad WaHahahaaa!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
THIS IS CLOSED.. THANKS and good luck to one and all!

Its BLADE show time again. and Im sitting in front of the computer.. wishing I was there.. Ok, so really I just thought it would be cool to offer up some awesome damascus to you dogs who like me, couldnt make it to BLADE!

Both billets in one raffle. These are a bit thinner stock then the last couple I offered... so some of you folder guys may want to jump in on this one!!
I also will offer to surface grind billets to your specs.. included in the raffle!!

The spots will be $3.00 each or 10 for $28.00 The rules are, 10 spots for yourself and as many as you want for someone else! even if its one of them guys at the BLADE show!! lol Most of all lets have fun with this one!

I will use the Michigan 3 digit to pick the winners.. Thats right, there's WINNERS!!!!!! 2 of you lucky dogs will each win one billet.
The first two numbers will get there choice. The last 2 numbers will get the other one! :) The drawing will be the evening after the spots are filled.

For the regulars that play often, and are familiar with payment rules etc.. and instructions, etc.. go ahead and post how many you want and forward payment to the same as the last auction or you can message me for info.

For the rest of ya, please post how many you would like and send me a PM for payment instructions etc..

I prefer Pa% Pa// but will accept checks or Money orders.

Now that that part is figured out, Lets talk about the STEEL!

First is a Feather billet Its 5 3/4 X 1 3/8 X .127" composed of 1095 and 15n20 steel annealed and surface ground.

next is our Mosaic EXPLOSION!!!!! Its 8 X 1 9/16 X .135" Composed of 1095 ans 15n20 annealed and surface ground.

Good luck to all and thanks for your support!
Randy

00.Franklin
01.Franklin PAID.....Thanks
02.Rudy Jolly
03.Rudy Jolly
04.Screwy Squirrel
05.Screwy Squirrel
06.Screwy Squirrel
07.Screwy Squirrel
08.Screwy Squirrel
09.Screwy Squirrel PAID.....Thanks
10.Screwy Squirrel
11.Screwy Squirrel
12.Screwy Squirrel
13.Screwy Squirrel
14.Kieth Willis
15.Kieth Willis PAID...Thanks
16.Kieth Willis
17.jlkitch
18.jlkitch
19.jlkitch
20.jlkitch
21.jlkitch PAID....Thanks
22.jlkitch
23.jlkitch
24.jlkitch
25.jlkitch
26.jlkitch
27.Darci
28.Darci
29.Darci
30.Darci
31.Darci PAID... Thanx!!
32.Darci
33.Darci
34.Darci
35.Darci
36.Darci
37.Kieth W PAID...
38.Kieth W
39.Rudy J Paid...
40.Rudy J
41.Franklin
42.Franklin PAID...
43.Clint
44.Clint PAID, Thanks
45.Clint
46.UncleBillyKnives
47.UncleBillyKnives
48.UncleBillyKnives
49.UncleBillyKnives
50.UncleBillyKnives PAID... Thanks
51.UncleBillyKnives
52.UncleBillyKnives
53.UncleBillyKnives
54.UncleBillyKnives
55.UncleBillyKnives
56.Rudy Joly
57.Rudy Joly PAID...Thanks
58.Darci
59.Darci PAID....
60.Clint
61.BruceM
62.BruceM
63.BruceM
64.BruceM
65.BruceM PAID... Thanks!
66.BruceM
67.BruceM
68.BruceM
69.BruceM
70.BruceM
71.Darci
72.Darci Paid.. Thanks and good luck!!!!
73.Rudy Joly
74.Rudy Joly. PAID.. Thanks
75.Clint
76.Clint.. PAID, Thanks
77.Kieth W.
78.Kieth W. Paid.
79.Darci.. PAID...
80.Frank Niro
81.Frank Niro
82.Frank Niro
83.Frank Niro
84.Frank Niro PAID... Thanks
85.Frank Niro
86.Frank Niro
87.Frank Niro
88.Frank Niro
89.Frank Niro
90.Rudy J.
91.Rudy J. PAID.
92.mike miller
93.mike miller
94.mike miller
95.mike miller
96.mike miller
97.mike miller
98.mike miller
99.mike miller

Last edited:

Rudy Joly

Randy,
As usual both bars are gorgeous, they both have my name on em. I'm really feeling good about the feather though.bananna1.gif I'll take 2 spots to start.

Thanks,
Rudy

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Thanks Guys.. your in there!!

Now go tell all your knife making friends... So we can get this filled up in record time and do the drawing tomorrow. Ya can blame a guy for trying! :thumbup:

jlkitch

Randy,

I sent in $28.00 via Pp, please enter me for 10 spaces. The Blade show is hectic, as usual; but at least I get to talk to old friends, particularly those from out west. I've picked up some beauties.

Jim

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
You got it Jim. Good to hear your having a great time at BLADE!!! If all goes to plan we will be there with you next year!! :)

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
i'll take 10 pp sent give darci all ten maybe she'll make our first pocket knife or a small knife for herself.she gives all her knives away so maybe with some HHH steel she'll keep it LOL

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Thanks Guys, I got ya down.. The more I look at these. I may have to purchase a few spots for myself! LOLOL

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.!!!

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
three more for me please this time i need to win and not let darci or rudy get something this nice lol pp sent

Last edited:

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Clint, I got you down for 3 spots.. Thanks and Good luck.. We cant have Darci wining them both now can we? :)

God Bless
Randy