Every once in a while somebody just wants a big Bowie.

Mark Knapp

Dealer - Purveyor
This is for a Buffalo Bill Cody type guy. It's going to get a turquoise, desert ironwood, cholla handle treatment.
Here it is forged to shape.
DSCF4834-X2.jpg

DSCF4832-X2.jpg

You take everything simple and just muck it up!! Rolling laughter.gif

Damn, Mark you got my attention on this one! Holly cow the handle components alone are fantastic so far. Can't wait to see this one when done! You know I don't think I would have thought of something like you are doing with this one. I like the way you mind works! how a mind works.jpg Fitting the turquoise to the cholla is a feat in itself!

In case some are not familiar with Marks work. I have been following him for years. His handles are in themselves a masterpiece. Here is a shot of another masterpice that he had posted on another forum years ago!

So if you think I am out of line poking fun at Mark. I am just honoring the master himself!!

1585759367466.png 1585759445801.png

Mark you are da man!! the man.jpg

You take everything simple and just muck it up!! View attachment 72647

Damn, Mark you got my attention on this one! Holly cow the handle components alone are fantastic so far. Can't wait to see this one when done! You know I don't think I would have thought of something like you are doing with this one. I like the way you mind works! View attachment 72648 Fitting the turquoise to the cholla is a feat in itself!
You are one of my biggest fans. Thanks

Back