Etsy

Steve,

I setup a store there 2.5 years ago. I posted products every 90 days for nearly 2 years. I got two inquiries in all that time and zero sales. I changed my approach after the first year. The cost of listing was very reasonable but, throwing $4-5 away every 90 days and preparing the ads did not benefit me much. My last effort was 4 different custom made to order knives in separate ads. That got no results either. I get more off my Instagram postings which post to twitter and FB automatically than anything else on the web.

Could be I don't understand it well enough! Or my custom made knives don't match the craft demographic of that group.

Oh, one of the inquiries was for 8 custom forged EDC with Stingray sheaths. Needed in 10 days and if they could be done and shipped for $75 each!

Oh, one of the inquiries was for 8 custom forged EDC with Stingray sheaths. Needed in 10 days and if they could be done and shipped for $75 each!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!

I ask because I am not sure where to post up, for sale, the Bowie in my avitar. I was thinking Ebay but I have been watching similar knives and they are not selling.

Last edited:
Back