"Electro-Chem Personalizer" Metal Etcher - SOLD

Ray

Dealer - Purveyor
One Electro-Chem Etcher. It's been working fine. Includes instructions. I don't have any of the cloth pads but they're easy to come by. Don't recall when I bought it but it works just fine. It doesn't have the variable power but I've never seen the need for it. I only marked Damascus, 1084, 15N20. $125 plus shipping. The newer model goes for around $300. As I recall, stencils could be ordered through Electro-Chem.

IMG_6698.JPG

Last edited:

Ray

Dealer - Purveyor
Got it. I'll have it in the mail early tomorrow. I'll need your last name. Not sure I understand your address. Again?

A couple of things: I used salt water. No need to buy 'whatever' Electrochem sells. Tape your stencil down tightly and so that no liquid can dribble down onto your blade.(I used electricians tape) When ready (don't forget the ground connection), press the wet etcher pad down and hold it for about ten seconds. Lift (to de-gas) do it again. About three times worked for me for what I was working with (15N20/1084) There could be a little leakage that will leave light marks but they usually sand off. Don't know about stainless steels or other alloys. Might want to try it on some scrap metal first.

Justin W.

Sounds great! So I live out in the sticks 1031 is the county road and then Madison 9240 is where are home is at on that county road

I hope that makes sense

Ray

Dealer - Purveyor
I got this from the post office this morning:

"We attempted to deliver your item at 7:46 am on September 7, 2019 in FREDERICKTOWN, MO 63645 and a notice was left because no secure delivery location was available. You may arrange redelivery by using the Schedule a Redelivery feature on this page or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice beginning September 9, 2019. If this item is unclaimed by September 22, 2019 then it will be returned to sender."

Contact your post office.

Ray

Justin W.

I got this from the post office this morning:

"We attempted to deliver your item at 7:46 am on September 7, 2019 in FREDERICKTOWN, MO 63645 and a notice was left because no secure delivery location was available. You may arrange redelivery by using the Schedule a Redelivery feature on this page or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice beginning September 9, 2019. If this item is unclaimed by September 22, 2019 then it will be returned to sender."

Contact your post office.

Ray
Sounds great thank you