Due to a series of unfortunate events

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
I am not going to be making knives for a while, I am going to try to build 1 or 2 a year but not sure when I will get the oppertunity to build one. I will be listing some of my equipment up for sale like the ht oven and nw grinder frame, and a few other things. Sorry if this is going to effect anyone on here. you all have been so great to me.

Thanks much for everything
Ernie

sorry to hear that Ernie. Hang onto as much as you can.

I knew we haven't been hearing much out of you lately.Hope things will improve,and
you can get back to doing what you enjoy.Hope you'll still be hanging around.
Take care of yourself,and the family.

God bless,Keith

Ernie, your work will be sorely missed but you don't have to be. Please check in and let us know how you are doing whenever you can. Good luck to you, my friend, and God Bless.

Wow Ernie! Seriously, don't sell what you don't have to.

If it helps maybe we can donate some knives to raffle off to keep you going. Don't know the situation man but you'll totally regret selling off good tools. This is a Community and I for one will pitch in to help my brother. I'll bet there's a bunch of others like me that'll do what they can.

BTW I have your Pass Around knife right now and I'll be sending it out Tuesday. Do you want it to stay in the pass around or come back to you?

Pat

Sorry about that Ernie, I hope you dont give up knifemaking , I hope things will get better for you , they always do . Have a good 4th of July with your family and good luck .... Bubba-san

Thanks all!!

Wow Ernie! Seriously, don't sell what you don't have to.

If it helps maybe we can donate some knives to raffle off to keep you going. Don't know the situation man but you'll totally regret selling off good tools. This is a Community and I for one will pitch in to help my brother. I'll bet there's a bunch of others like me that'll do what they can.

BTW I have your Pass Around knife right now and I'll be sending it out Tuesday. Do you want it to stay in the pass around or come back to you?

Pat

Yes the knife can still stay in the pass around! That way everyone can get a chance to see it plus I still want the feedback.

Thanks for the offer but I am not looking for a charity, I am in the need for cash but not from others. I am selling the oven and a few other things to get some bills paid and to hopefully repair two vehicles.

Thanks

Do what you have to Ernie. I wasn't offering charity, I was offering a bit of friendship. You and everyone else on KnifeDogs is my friend. Whether you like it or not. LOL Hope you get it all straightened out sooner than later.

Pat

Sorry to hear you're going through this sort of season in life. A wise man takes care of his family and makes sacrifices to do so. I pray you get top dollar for your equipment so you can move through this season quickly!

Blessings Brother!

Best of luck in your endeavors brother. As you know, we take pride in helping our own around here. If there is anything you need help with, I for one would be more than happy to do whatever is within my means to help.

I'm sorry to hear it Ernie, but I totally understand where you are comming from. It isnt much consolation, but you are not alone brother.

now that sucks im with the others hope things turn around for you and the family,they allways come first, if theres any thing we can do just let us know.

I hate to hear this, as knifemaking has been my stability through some hard times... but I am with everyone else here, in that I'll pitch in with whatever I can to help a friend.

Sorry to hear it Ernie. Hope you stay around this place would not be the same with out you

God Bless
Rodney

I'm sorry to hear this too Ernie. Only you know what has to be done but if you need the family to help out give us a chance to. Good equipment is hard to replace.

I too am very sorry to hear that. We don't know each other directly, but I have enjoyed reading your posts and seeing your work. I wish you and your family the best as you get through your tough time. As others have said, I would be happy to pitch in whatever I could to help.

Back