Damascus and carbon fiber linerlock

J. Doyle

Dealer - Purveyor
Here's the latest folder I completed. Its a nice dress/tactical liner-lock folder. Lightweight but stout. Glass smooth action on phosphor-bronze washers. Solid, early lockup. Razor sharp.

Specs:
Blade is forged from my own twist Damascus made up of 1084 & 15n20.

4 1/8" closed, 3 3/16" blade, 1/8" thick blade

Hand Filed thumb grip

False edge, non sharp clip

Titanium thumbstud with Swarovski amber gemstone insert

Black g-10 bolsters with copper pivot collars

Two tone carbon fiber scales

Carbon fiber pocket clip

Black g-10 backspacer hand fileworked inside and out

Jeweled and deburred titanium liners and liner lock

Titanium pivot, scale and clip screws

1002181336k~3.jpg1002181339b~4.jpg1002181340~3.jpg1002181344a~3.jpg1002181341h~3.jpg1002181341~4.jpg1002181339f~4.jpg

C Craft

John, the workmanship in this piece is absolutely impressive! The whole knife is stunning, to say the least!! Thumbs up.jpg

gudspelr

For anyone who looks at his pictures and thinks John puts a LOT of time into the details, they’re right. Having been in his shop with him for the better part of a week, I can attest to that.

Fantastic looking knife, John. Whoever is lucky enough to have that one is going to love it. Thanks for posting it up.

Jeremy

J. Doyle

Dealer - Purveyor
Thank you much everyone. I really appreciate it. The scales reminded me of snakeskin too. I think they're neat.

Uconnhuskies

I am on a slow internet connection so the pictures open slowly. But like opening presents it was sure worth the wait. That one is awesome.

luciusx5

That is beautiful. The copper around the pivot pin really sets it off and in a nice touch. Really impressive knife!