Cutting Comp blade

Lorien

Hey Bruce, have you ever made a cutting comp type knife thing?
Would sure like to see one! You could even integrate a little gun into it so that if you miss chopping that tennis ball in half, you could just shoot it!

Seriously, I'd love to see a Bruce Bump chopper in the running for 2011 Best Bowie!

Congratulations, by the way, on your prestigious 2010 win!2thumbs

Hey Bruce, have you ever made a cutting comp type knife thing?
Would sure like to see one! You could even integrate a little gun into it so that if you miss chopping that tennis ball in half, you could just shoot it!

Seriously, I'd love to see a Bruce Bump chopper in the running for 2011 Best Bowie!

Congratulations, by the way, on your prestigious 2010 win!2thumbs

Thats a good idea but the crowd my get nervous :D

Hey I didnt get a chance to thank you for helping tabulate and all the other work you did on that thread so here it is: Thanks Lorien!!

I think I'll link that here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=704226

It was my pleasure, Bruce. And I have to tell you that I did not vote for your knife! Seeing all those Bump votes come in really freed me up so I could cast my vote toward the newbs and other friends who had knives in there.

Definitely the most attractive knife going. In fact, Roger told me that knives whose photos are not professional don't win, so you kind of broke a record too.

So, if you ever want to make a knife like this, I'd love to hear about it.

I would like to make an Amazon Jungle Machete with a pair of 44 guns mounted on the ricasso. That should be a good python chopper/shooter.

Congratulations on that win Bruce! Some very stiff competition, but I do love that OKCA knife above all the others. Drooling over them all or not. ;)

My congratulations (and vote) too. That was just about a perfect knife and I was glad to see it win.

Bruce that was amazing work. If you get down to OKC let me know. I lived there for 20 years and would like to visit down there again. Show you the better places to eat.

Bruce, I'm glad to hear you won that event even if that was the same Bowie that beat me at OKCA this past spring. I'll get you this year........

Bruce, I'm glad to hear you won that event even if that was the same Bowie that beat me at OKCA this past spring. I'll get you this year........

Thanks Ray,

Ok big guy, I have to defend my title! Lets go for it. Lets let the judges decide in April. I just hope I bribe them higher than you this again this year. :D

Thanks Ray,

Ok big guy, I have to defend my title! Lets go for it. Lets let the judges decide in April. I just hope I bribe them higher than you this again this year. :D

I knew I was smelling fish when I went to pick up my knives. :D I figure my gold/platinum damascus with rhino horn handle should do it. 2thumbs I'm ready for spring........

Back