Customs From My Collection

Jon Brand

I don't post much on this forum. I figured I would share some of my favorite knives from my collection. Now how do I pick.. I'll probably just post most of my knives. I only have about 18.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

standard.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful collection Jon!

My favorites are the Fuegen push-dagger and the "Josh Smith takedown hunter and tool".

Kind regards,

Jos

Here is a new one. This is one of Kyle Royer's 5 knives submitted for his Mastersmith rating last weekend.

orig.jpg

I am not much of a fixed blade guy, but I like this one. Everything just flows together.
Jim

thats a fine set of blades,i also like the push dagger.thanks for the pics.

roy.

Stunning collection. I recognize several of those from various publications.

Hey, thanks alot guys.

Tracey- it was the same for me. I saw some of them in publications and sought them out. The Hancock hunters are good examples as I was not the original owner. Others however were new from maker.

Darrin, thats a wonderful compliment, thanks. It feels like that until you have them, and then you just want MORE!! It must be a disease. :)

Jon, you have a mighty fine collection of high end knives there from some of my favourite makers. My preference would be the John White Bowie with clam shell guard, a beautiful piece!!!

Wow! What an impressive collection. I don't know that I would be able to pick a favorite out of those myself, some real gems there for sure.
Thanks for sharing!
Bruce

Wow Jon,

I've seen most of these before, but never all in one thread. Seeing them all together is most impressive! You have great taste my friend.

Back