Could use some prayers, Smoke and good thoughts!

rhinoknives

Hello fellow doggers.
I know from our many conversations here that we have many stop by of all beliefs and I welcome that for this request.

Tomorrow at about 4-4:30ish I will be having some injections into the vertabre in the left side of my neck to hopefully have a bulged disc shrink down to regular size.

For months my left arm has been painful and tingling and the doctor says this should help shrink the inflamed disc.

Its been screwing up my left hand grinds and worse every few days and I have been a real grump to my loving and caring wife Cecilia.

I mentioned this in another forum a few days back but could use some prayers to the almighty god with no name of the OT, His son in the NT, or just plain smoke and good thoughts if that's your thing?

That this procedure does the trick and I am back to my mostly happy go lucky grinding fool self.
Thanks everyone!

Best wishes on your procedure. I feel your pain, literally actually. I have a crunched disc in my neck that acts up sometimes. Not as much as yours however.

Prayers sent

Prayers sent Laurence. Just FYI, I've had those injections in my lower back and they always helped me. I hope they work for you as well.

Well thanks you three so far that posted and thanks to those that may have looked and thought good things too.

I have had these before in my spine and surgery as well. I am letting the pain and uncertainty get to me and it helps just letting it out by aSking for your good thoughts and prayers.

Thanks again.

Laurence,
I will continue to pray for Gods mercy on you and encourage you to pray also and thank God for his love and kindness,grace and mercy and for your salvation and ask Him for endurance and relief of this pain.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,that whosoever believe on Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
It was terrible,unbearable back pain that brought me back from being a prodigal son,back into the grace and mercy of my Savior,Christ Jesus.

You guys are the best!
KDs is truely my internet home and family! I am getting some paper work done and will head over to the hospital as soon as my loving wife gets home from teaching school.

thanks again everyone.

Calvin and everyone else.
Its the morning after and the shot seems to be working. The sharp pain in my left arm is grealty dimished and I feel good about the prospects of a full or almost full recovery. The doc said there was a lot of pressure on the disc and it may take a while to calm down after it shrinks from the injection. I am headed to the shop today for a mostly full work schedule. The dye they injected me with to help with the medicine shot has left me a little green feeling but having the pain being less is so great!

Thanks guys for all of your prayers, good thoughts and concern.

DeMo, Andrew,Mark and everyone!
They shot the dye & epidural at C-7. This is the time of day that my arm was in so much discomfort that I couldn't grind any more without wreaking blades with my left arm.
It's better today and I hope it gets even better.

Don't forget to thank God for the relief,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calvin,
I haven't forgotten this time. It is so easy to take my self will back and think I are running the show. Thanks for reminding me though.

Its a little better this morning as well.

Back