comment

TJ Smith

Hi Bruce.
Your work just keeps getting better and better. I really like your feather damascus.
Plan on getting back to knife making a little more in the future. I'll be around the forums a little more.
You take care and keep up the good work.
TJ

Hello TJ,
Its been awhile? How have ya been? Its good to hear from you again.
Thanks for the compliment.
Yes come back again. Glad you're getting back to make a knife or two.

Going to give it a go again. I got a lot on the bench to finish and want to make a set of steak knives and a couple of Filet/boning knvies. already drawn up the new ones and going to get my Garage cleaned out so I can get started. ;o)

Larry, Hopefully you will get back in the saddle. One of my students is eyeballing your grinder parts. Should I sell them to him? We could split the money. hehe

Got my Garage cleaned out finally and ordered some more steel and some handle material. Found 32 Blades in various states of build while cleaning out the Garage. LOL here are 30 of them (Including that big waste of steel that looks like a giant Butter knife)

off the bench.jpg

Larry that's a table full. You better put those away before April gets home.
Wow that's a bunch of blades. They all look good and what a variety too.

Yeah I ordered everything but Sanding Belts for my 2x42 HA HA... April is the one who is having me get the garage clean she is nudging me back into a Hoby that made me happy and helping me get in shape and get in a better frame of mind. I Got a Good one when God put us together. :biggrin:
I am ordering Belts but may need to come over and use some of yours. LOL

April is a sweetie and smart too.
Bill and I added a second shift some nights so maybe you can get some time after dinner hour. Lights out at around 10 usually. I
've have plenty of 132" belts.

Back