Christmas from Gliden07

J. Hoffman

Dealer - Purveyor
I thought I posted this the other day, but with my poor internet it maybe didn't go through. I got a cool box of goodies from Gliden07. First was a bundle of brass pin stock. Second were some cool acrylic scales. I'm not usually much for the modern scales, but these are really cool and almost look like granite countertops. The third item, was a Caffrey sanding stick that I'm anxious to try. If it makes hand sanding easier, I'm all for it.

I have a customer that orders nothing but acrylic scales. Whenever I post pics of the knives he orders to facebook I immediately get more sales.

I thought I posted this the other day, but with my poor internet it maybe didn't go through. I got a cool box of goodies from Gliden07. First was a bundle of brass pin stock. Second were some cool acrylic scales. I'm not usually much for the modern scales, but these are really cool and almost look like granite countertops. The third item, was a Caffrey sanding stick that I'm anxious to try. If it makes hand sanding easier, I'm all for it.
You will love the Caffery sanding stick. I had one of the small ones and really liked it. His new larger one is the bomb. It’s my main hand sanding tool and I wouldn’t want to be without it now.

J glad you enjoyed the box!! I really love those sanding sticks. After you try it out let me know what you think!! Merry Christmas!!

Back