Chicken - White BBQ Sauce

Jim Adams Customs

I won't cook chicken on the grill or smoker any other way. White BBQ Sauce, this is Northern Alabama favorite. The best way to use this sauce is is dip your chicken in it from the start, and dip it few times as it cooks. NOTE: Do not use the sauce you dipped in on your table, It is full of raw chicken juices. I always set a 1/2 cup aside for dinner.

1 1/2 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise.
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup Real Lemon juice
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons white wine Worcestershire sauce (Lea Perrine White Wine Chicken Marinate)
1 teaspoon salt

That sounds interesting Jim. I'll have to make some up and try it along with my regular sauce. I'm sure it will raise a few eyebrows around here.

Carey

Jim,
That must be some mighty fine BBQ being you live in the BBQ Capital of the World and you eating White Sauce.

This means it’s a MUST TRY.
But you sure it’s a Bama favorite not a N. Carolina favorite will all that vinegar in there and all?

Todd

Jim,
That must be some mighty fine BBQ being you live in the BBQ Capital of the World and you eating White Sauce.

This means it’s a MUST TRY.
But you sure it’s a Bama favorite not a N. Carolina favorite will all that vinegar in there and all?

Todd

Yep pure Bama. Ive got a buddy working here, he lives in Alabama. He introduced me to this, it is alot better than you think.
Carolina is vinegar and mustard base.

Back