Central MA

Jennifer P.

Well, been at it a very long time. Started out as a bladesmith and have made nearly every kind of bladed tool that caught my interests.

I moved from Bladesmithing into Blacksmithing and now consider myself fairly well rounded.

I really enjoy forging blades and now have a youtube channel and started to build a teaching facility that will offer all sorts of forging fun.

I'm really excited about the new school and my hopes for the future to move into more blade work

Attachments

• 20200707_115938.jpg
    20200707_115938.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
I have followed you on your web site and you seem to have a lot of talent. (At least you do if you're the right Jennifer) I hope you do well in your school; you seem to have a lot to teach. I hope this pandemic burns it's self out and allows you to really get going.

Doug

Chris, it is located in MA.. Central MA.. Rutland, MA

Doug, Yes, thanks.. I hope I'm the right Jennifer.. :)

I hope the covid runs out too. Luckily the school is large enough for social distancing and everyone will have their own work space.

It should be quite spectacular when it is finished. Just taking forever to get it setup.. Chief cook and bottle washer..

Chris not yet. I'm still building it. Just finished the main building and moved all the gear in.. Still waiting on electric and propane and large garage door.

There is a bunch of info on the Facebook page for JLP Services Inc,

https://www.facebook.com/jlpsinc/

Also a thread on Iforge iron forum.

https://www.iforgeiron.com/topic/63109-jlp-blacksmith-teaching-center/page/25/

Anyhow, it's been an adventure and now coming to a close with the building of the building. It's been monumental.. I'm intimate with every piece of the building and the Manlift.. :)

There is a video here of some of the stuff moved to the building. I wanted to get stuff in before the snow..

Good thing too because the storm just after the move was 13" and just got another 13" today.

Back