Bruce Bump: Blade Magazine Profiles in Steel

JC in SC

I just received the latest issue of Blade Magazine yesterday. Congratulations on the showcase Bruce! Les did a great job with the piece. Certainly some well deserved recognition in my opinion. I wouldn't have minded so more pictures, but I guess they can't squeeze every one of your fantastic knives into a few pages. Keep up the great work!

Thanks JC
Les has been in this business along time. I too think he did a great job on my article. The Port Royal finished photo was only one day late getting to press and I think if it was in there it would have been even better but everything comes in its own time I figure. I've gotten some calls and orders because of the article already. No emails, which tells me that not everybody that collects knives is on the internet. One senior gentleman said he's never operated a computer and doesnt ever want to. I doubt I would have one either if the girls of the house didnt get me hooked. Magazines kinda seem old fashioned now because you can see a hundred pictures of a makers knives on line but only 3 or 4 in a magazine. Still, It so good to have my profile officially printed and distributed nationally.

Back