Bruce Bump Blade Forums BEST BOWIE 2010 congratulations

Mark Behnke

Congratulations Bruce!

Look Here http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=804770

origCATCM2XH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, congratulations Bruce. I went and voted after seeing the links in the "Ws from Walla Walla" thread. Bruce had a commanding lead at that time, but I didn't want to say a word and possibly jinx it.

Wow! Thanks for the Congrats thread Mark!
I have to say that was a contest over there, I'm worn out now. Those guys are gunning for me next year I think. I'm surprised they let me win two years in a row.

Last edited:
I'm dreaming up a new damascus pattern as we speak. This year everybody is stepping up a whole nuther level.

Last edited:
Congrats Bruce - that is quite the accomplishment. First two-time winner and back-to-back, no less. Bravo!

Roger

Congrats mate well done. You be careful doing Tassie Devils now....most people think we are already distorted:)

Last edited:
I'm not

Wow! Thanks for the Congrats thread Mark!
I have to say that was a contest over there, I'm worn out now. Those guys are gunning for me next year I think. I'm surprised they let me win two years in a row.

...surprised, that is, Bruce :). When can we expect another WIP for the new pattern? Maybe you already have started one. I'll go and check.

Anyhow, congrats, Bruce on another trophy!

Dana

My vote Yours as well Bruce. Your Bowie's are always my favorite. Congratulations on the win you deserve it.

There were some Great looking pieces to choose from, I say congrats to all that were considered, as well as to Bruce!! Your work is awesome! Again Congrats and Gods Blessings to you and your family!

Randy

Look what I got in the mail.

Thanks to David Crawford I recieved this beautiful Award for "The Best Bowie Knife" from Bladeforums.com

I humbly accept!! Thanks go to all you fine folks that voted for my bowie as the best bowie presented.

005.jpg

That's a great shot of you with the award, Bruce.

Would you mind if I posted it to the BF thread? Since we are going to be doing a plaque each year going forward, it would be to start a tradition of getting a shot of the maker with the award to wrap up each year's event.

Roger

Bruce,
Congrats on the great award.
Lucky for you that Sean Connery was in Walla Walla and agreed to pose for the pic.

Steve

Back