Brotherhood is sweet

Lagrange

Terry (aka kidterrico) and Wade Hougham pulled the nicest stunt on me any guy could ever hope to have pulled on them.
Terry bought a sheath from me, sent it to Wade. Wade made a knife to fit it and then these two hopeless souls sent it to me as a gift.
When I found out about this gesture I literally cried. How cool is this?

Here is a picture with my prized Wade Hougham knife and a sheath bought and paid for and then returned.

IMG_1768.jpg

That knife is sharp enough to shave with boys and girls...

IMG_1769.jpg

My wife had told me that I was getting grey hair in my moustache and needed to think about shaving it off. So this was a picture of me fooling around.
I told her I would shave it off when she got rid of all of her grey hair. (she is completely grey)

At any rate...my catfish wiskers get to stay around a while.

A big thank you to Terry and Wade. You guys touched my heart. I am proud to call you brothers!!

Now that is cool!

Very, very generous of Terry and Wade.

Eric, I bet you are happier than a kid on Christmas Day.

A great idea guys! :thumbup1::1971_dancing_dog::clap:

Hey Eric they use to tell me I had salt and pepper hair, uh now well my grand son said it best. Pop you got hair like Santa Claus! SAY :what!:

Say it ain't so grasshopper!!!!!!!!!!:s12108:

Now you need to do some better photos of that knife and sheath, :eek:nline2long: so we can see the details!

Beautiful knife and sheath. I think that it is because they are full of love. Terry and wade...your KARMA just increased ten-fold. Great gesture. ...Teddy

Back