Briefly Back to Forum

It's recommended I introduce myself before posting items for sale. My name is Gabe and I used to be an avid knifemaker and member of the ABS. Anthony Stovall, here on the forum, is a good friend back in Dallas where I lived for 13 years. Arthritis prevents me working so meticulously with my hands and a move to San Diego has consumed my time. I'll soon be making a post with several kinds of handle materials as I pare down my hobby materials to make some money for my 20th wedding anniversary on January 9th.
Many thanks for your support and happy holidays!
Gabe Ables

opaul

It's recommended I introduce myself before posting items for sale. My name is Gabe and I used to be an avid knifemaker and member of the ABS. Anthony Stovall, here on the forum, is a good friend back in Dallas where I lived for 13 years. Arthritis prevents me working so meticulously with my hands and a move to San Diego has consumed my time. I'll soon be making a post with several kinds of handle materials as I pare down my hobby materials to make some money for my 20th wedding anniversary on January 9th.
Many thanks for your support and happy holidays!
Gabe Ables
Hate to hear of your problems but looking forward to seeing what you have to sale.