Been away for a bit

Eaglewood

Well all, I have not been here for a while-- A lot has happened in the past few months.
I moved to the new studio, moved to a new house, am going to get married in May, and dealt with cancer recently as well as doing my regular day job and trying to do my sculpting, Thor Hammers and working on knives when I can fit them in , and trying to perfect stabilizing the mammoth teeth and TONS of other stuff. I have also gotten into pen turning amongst the tons of other projects I have going!!
Randy from HHH and I have been intouch, not as much as I would like, and he is a great support, both him and Randy JR.

I want to spend more time out there with them, and will make sure it happens soon. I always enjoy my time out there with them, they are family to me.

If you check out my FB page you can see some of the stuff I have had going on-- http://www.facebook.com/thorhammers been sculpting Predator masks, making Predator related items, making custom Mjolnirs, and so much I cant remember.
I always remember my friends here on Knife Dogs, and want to reconnect and get back in the groove. The cancer thing had me down and out for a while, but God is good and "has my back" so to speak. He has brought me through quite a lot recently. blessing me with healing and financially in ways I cant even imagine--

I am getting a new CNC machine next month, so expect to see some crazy things as well.

Here is a quick peek of some of the things I have going on--

DSC08110.jpgP1030007.jpgDSC07991.jpgDSC07992.jpgDSC08005.jpgDSC08018.jpgDSC08020.jpgIMG_20130105_170624_593.jpgIMG_20130105_170544_057.jpg

Clay, good to see ya back on KD and making some progress with all the cool stuff ya got going! Lets try and make a plan and get together next week!

God Bless YA
Randy

Back