Been a while - Newest Pieces

LobosStyle Blades

Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted on here but have been watching all your wonderful knives you've been posting. I thought I'd put my most recent pieces up for display.

This first one was an order for my boss's husband who was a lineman with a local utility. The materials was requested specifically as it was put on the blade, but I chose the blade design. It'll be a display piece so the mirror finish "shouldn't" get scratched. o_O

This one is a 6" blade from 1095. Brass bolsters and spaces with a antler accent and the black and yellow is a micarta I made because they wanted Steelers colors (I don't judge on people's poor taste) and the wood is a cocobolo.

1SDRNNP.jpg

94yLEn1.jpg

nu4gKMJ.jpg

3yxb9Dn.jpg

This one is just a simple EDC I was screwing around with. Steel is a 440c. Handles are inlaced acrylester with a "cherry cheesecake" and pearlized black. It was my first attempt at this type of sheath but I like it. I'll have to give it another shot with some design and stamping on it. I really like the patterns I've on some of them.

This one is up for sale on my website in the Market Place as well if anyone is interested.

kEVvTFu.jpg

szRrNvI.jpg

ZXCTmLA.jpg

ZfbS0RM.jpg

Okay, this is my most recent and my first attempt at a damascus blade. I didn't make the steel myself. The guard and butt pieces are hammered copper with the ferrule is a mild steel I hammered as well. The antler is sambar stag round and the jade accent stone.

This one is also up for sale on my website in the marketplace.

DJCxiEc.jpg

RJvFHZy.jpg

cLOhw0p.jpg

q37oR3S.jpg

mmURMCR.jpg

Back