Avo - kd raffle #10

MHill

Steven, my wife just informed me that she mailed the money order this morning. Then she happened to mention that she made the money order out to KR Johnson. :34:

Then when I tried to get the story straight, she couldn't remember who she made it out to. So as soon as it arrives, just let me know if it's right or wrong and I'll take care of it.

Michael

WA Martin

Same here, Steve. You can fill spots with my balance and any extra can just go to AVO.
Thanks for running these.

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
That's a wrap!!
This one gets pulled tonite.
I will then figure out how to distribute the remaining spots on the free raffle and pull that one soon.
Believe it or not, we ran 10 raffles X 100 spots each for a total of 1000 spots and all were purchased by just 25 members,
that's an average of 40 spots per participant, which is huge.

I can't thanks you guys enough.

Regards,
Steve

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
And the winning number is 290 which makes WA Martin our lucky winner with #90.

Congrts, PM me your address and I'll ship out this sweet little piece.

Thanks to all,
Steve

Last edited:

WA Martin

PM sent.

Wow, I've wanted one of Keith's knives for a long time. What a way to cut to the front of the line. ;)

Thanks for heading all these up, Steve.

Keith, thank you for supporting AVO with this knife.

Last edited:

WA Martin

Just wanted to let you all know that the knife arrived safe and sound. Picked it up at the post office today. It sure is a nice little knife.

AND Steve packages to survive the appocalypse. I thought I was going to have to take the package over to the fire department for a moment and let them open it with the jaws of life.