Asking for your prayers

Discussion in 'Ed Caffrey, MS "The Montana Bladesmith"' started by EdCaffreyMS, Dec 12, 2017.

1. EdCaffreyMS

EdCaffreyMS Forum Owner - Moderator

Most of my friends know that I've been struggling with gut pain for a number of years. I've been around and around with Doctors several times, and finally was referred to a Surgeon, who has agreed to perform a Laparoscopy Exploratory on me. Most of the Docs I've seen tell me that my outward symptoms indicate a gall bladder problem..... but all of the gall bladder tests come back "normal".
    I'm scheduled for surgery on 20 Dec @ 8am. Please pray that this will find/fix whatever my issue(s) might be, and I can get back to "the old me", and not have to rely on pain meds to make it through the day. The Doc says unless there are complications, I should be back home that afternoon. I'll update everyone once the surgery is over, and hoping/praying that my issue(s) are resolved.

Ty Adams likes this.
  2. Ty Adams

Ty Adams KNIFE MAKER

Good luck Ed. Hopefully everything turns out fine for you.

3. Gliden07

Gliden07 Well-Known Member

Ed good luck with your surgery. Hope all goes well!

4. bodam

bodam Well-Known Member

good luck

5. John Wilson

John Wilson Well-Known Member

Prayers for your healing as well as peace of mind. I think that, often, not knowing is worse than whatever the actual problem could be.

6. C Craft

C Craft Well-Known Member

Ed, prayers and good wishes your way! I also said a prayer for you doctor and those assisting him!

7. GeneK

GeneK KNIFE MAKER

Prayers sent, Ed. Hope everything goes well.

8. Smallshop

Smallshop KNIFE MAKER

Definitely will be praying for you. Can i put you on the prayer vine at church?

9. Dennis Morland

Dennis Morland KNIFE MAKER

Ed - Hope all turns out well and you have a Merry Christmas.

10. Johan Nel

Johan Nel Well-Known Member

We will pray for for a succesful operation and speedy recovery. Wishing you well in advance Ed.

11. Oze

Oze Active Member

Wishing you all the best from down under Ed. Been through a lot myself. Positive visualization of the outcome works for me rather than hoping for a divine intervention. Could be different ways of creating positive thoughts. Again, all the best.

12. opaul

opaul Well-Known Member

Prayers going up for you. I pray for doctors wisdom and peace and comfort as you go through your procedure.

13. EdCaffreyMS

EdCaffreyMS Forum Owner - Moderator

My thanks and gratitude to everyone! I really hope this solves things, and I can get back to full strength again.

Smallshop and Gliden07 like this.
  14. Matt Kirby

Matt Kirby Member

Good luck Ed. I'm looking forward to hearing that they've got ya fixed.

15. Cazador

Cazador KNIFE MAKER

Good luck Ed. Thoughts and prayers your way

16. Justin Presson

Justin Presson Well-Known Member

Hope all goes good.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  17. bladegrinder

bladegrinder Well-Known Member

Good luck Ed, keep your spirit's up.

18. kgmacpherson

kgmacpherson Member

Best wishes Ed. Will add my prayers to the long list here. Let us know how it goes.

19. JawJacker

JawJacker Well-Known Member

Sending Prayers.

20. DropPoint

DropPoint Well-Known Member

Best wishes and prayers