"Arashi" Tanto, Number 107

ddavelarsen

Offered here is an Arashi tanto. "Arashi" means "storm." The knife is made from O1, fully tapered tang, polished finish, abbreviated mune along the spine. Includes hand tooled leather sheath. Specs are as follows:

Overall Length: 10 3/4"
Blade Length: 5 1/2"
Handle Material: Natural Linen Micarta with mosaic pins and lanyard tube

Price is $295 shipped Priority Mail in the continental US. PayPal accepted, PM me for details. I also will accept, and this is no joke, silver or gold bullion in trade. No jewelry, just bullion at the closing market rate as of the date of sale.

Below are a few pics; contact me if you'd like other pics and I'll do my best to accommodate you. I don't have a very good camera but will do my best. Please note that in the full picture of the knife it looks like the blade is cut down along the spine. That's just a reflection in the mune. I couldn't figure out how to get that out of the picture. My photography skills suck, I admit it. :) Thanks for looking!

107-a.jpg 107-b.jpg 107-c.jpg

Nice piece. Love the name! "Arashi" was my first 4 legged little girl's name (my avatar pic).

Thanks for the kind words guys! I appreciate it. Murph that's a great looking dog! We all love our dogs, don't we? Bruce too, his sweet dogs get in his threads all the time. :)

Dave, You don't look like you missed a beat. Both knives look great and the fit and finish is top notch! I hear the natural linen micarta trees have been extinct for several thousand years.

Thanks Brad! I appreciate your kind words. Now I just need to sell the other one. (Some people are never satisfied... :))

Back