Another Prayer request

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
I guy I work with is in a bad way. He was diagnosed with throat cancer about a month ago, since then the tumor has grown to the point that he can't swallow. I heard today he has been moved to the best hospital in our province but it dose not look good.

It would be great if God gave him more time. However if he is to die from this I hope and pray God will give him the right people and the time to make peace with him. The family requested no visits so I have not had a chance to talk with him since he was hospitalized.

So if you can spare a few minutes to pray for Darrel that would be great

Thanks

Just a quick update Darrel is doing better than we expected. He has a 10 inch long tumor in his throat the aggressive radiation treatment has shrunk the tumor a bit but he still can't swallow anything yet. Thanks for praying for him but he still has a long way to go yet.

Well I'm a little shocked Darrel passed away today. He had responded well to treatment but he went down hill fast last night. So if you guys are still willing to pray ask for comfort for his family. Thanks again

Back