A recently completed liner lock

Cazador

Well-Known Member
I thought I had posted this knife when I initially completed it. At that time I wasn't happy with the blade shape nor the fit and finish. So in between orders and other projects I have going on in the shop, I decided to fix most of the issues. I'm pretty please with how things turned out. I made a new blade and fix almost all of the fit and finish issues that were bothering me. The blade steel is AEB-L and the spine of the knife is file worked. The handle material is unidirectional carbon fiber with 416 S/S bolsters. I file worked and anodized the liners Thanks for looking and comments, critiques, suggestions, are welcome.
IMG_2344.JPGIMG_2346.JPGIMG_2348.JPGIMG_2349.JPGIMG_2352.JPGIMG_2354.JPGIMG_2355.JPG
 
Last edited:

Entropy762

Well-Known Member
Nice. Very cool. I like the blade style. I need to get back to my folders when it warms up. Thanks for showing this.

Jacob
 
Top