I specialize in Ornamental Scroll.

D. Alton Holder

Bob Crowder

Engraving this knife

R. Panagia

Kirk Rexroat

Darren Reeves

Practice plate Reeves

Thank you very much guys. The nice comments are very much hart felt.

bubba-san
Real nice work , I may give you a call sometime !! wow. do you do any japanese style motifs ?
As a mater of fact I do. I love anything Japanese.

Darren

Paul Long

Hey Darren, god to see you posting here. I'm the proud owner of some of Darren's great work as pictured here.

Click to enlarge.

100_1989.jpg 100_1986.jpg 100_1991.jpg

Paul

Last edited:
Hi Paul!! Good to see you here as well. I didn't know this place was here, I don't know how I went so long before finding it.
But I am glad I did. Give me a call some time, even if it's just to shoot the bull.
Take care.

bubba-san

Darren I definitly will get in touch with you . Do you think you could do A "ken" sword on a few blades I have in the works . Here is picture of ken but not a very good one , should give you Idea . I also like apple or cherry blossoms with a little vining !! Bubba

Ken Hurst

Moderator - Knife Deco - Master Engraver
Mr. Darren --- great job scratching that steel --- you definitely have a future in engraving. As an engraver with 52 years experience , I feel the need to compliment you on your work !! Keep at it ol boy ---- Ken

Mr. Darren --- great job scratching that steel --- you definitely have a future in engraving. As an engraver with 52 years experience , I feel the need to compliment you on your work !! Keep at it ol boy ---- Ken
Thank you Ken. Since I have been engraving full time for almost 35 years now, I sure hope I have a future in this. But then again I was thinking of retiring soon. :3::cool:

Ken Hurst

Moderator - Knife Deco - Master Engraver
Mr. Darren, I think you are doing One hell of a job !! I say this with 52 years of full time experience backing me up as a fellow scratcher --- for whatevre that's worth. Ken

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Hello Ken,
Its nice to see you on here again. Not to hijack this thread but your 52 years experience paid off for me on one of the bowies, It won Best Bowie of 2010. Just wanted to thank you for that. Lots of compliments on your work.
Mr. Darren, I think you are doing One hell of a job !! I say this with 52 years of full time experience backing me up as a fellow scratcher --- for whatevre that's worth. Ken