A Christmas Present For My Neighbor

Hey, I've got a great idea. If you'all have some fencing pliers, hammer & gloves, come'on over and fix some fence and I'll make a knife for you. I'll even throw in some beer!
Sound like a deal?;)

Beautiful. Also your photography is amazing. What’s the backdrop , black felt? Do you have a little light behind it. I‘llcome help with the fence. Where are you? As long as your in one of the warmer Southern states.

Last edited:
As long as your in one of the warmer Southern states.
I live in SW Montana, just north of Bozeman and, indeed, it can get a bit chilly on occasion.
Also your photography is amazing. What’s the backdrop , black felt? Do you have a little light behind it.
The photo setup includes a Cowboy Studio 24" light box with 6500k side lights. The background is the cheap plastic felt-like material that comes with the light box - that's getting replaced with some wrinkle free material. I use a Canon 7D SLR with a 15-85 zoom lens. The rear lighting is added by using a Canon 430EX flash in a slave mode (the flash is handheld, then triggered wirelessly by the SLR). I place the flash in various positions to achieve the desired lighting effects. I use Adobe Lightroom to adjust the background and correct overall color, tone & defects.

Back