2nd Raffle for American Valor

CustomerServiceBeth

Super Moderator
We will be running a raffle to benefit American Valor Outdoors (www.americanvaloroutdoors.org) to help vets go on hunting trips.
Payments that will be accepted will be: Check/Money Order or Credit Card
You can call us at 507-720-6063 with your credit card information. If you are mailing a check or money order it can be mailed to:
Midwest Knifemakers Supply
1350 Lake Street
North Mankato, MN 56003
Please add a note in there that you are submitting this for the online raffle.
We have a fixed blade knife made by Jim Poling.
It will be $3.00 a chance or $25.00 for 10 chances.
We will use the Daily 3 numbers once all 100 spots are filled.
We will fill in the list as we get the payments. We will not be marking your names randomly, as we receive the donation your name gets added down the list.
Let’s pull together for a great cause and get this done!!
If there are any questions please let us know!

00. Midwest KMS paid
01. Midwest KMS paid
02. Midwest KMS paid
03. Midwest KMS paid
04. Midwest KMS paid
05. Midwest KMS paid
06. Midwest KMS paid
07. Midwest KMS paid
08. Midwest KMS paid
09. Midwest KMS paid
10.JLKitch paid
11.JLKitch paid
12.JLKitch paid
13.JLKitch paid
14.JLKitch paid
15.JLKitch paid
16.JLKitch paid
17.JLKitch paid
18.JLKitch paid
19.JLKitch paid
20. Stabber paid
21. Stabber paid
22. Stabber paid
23. Stabber paid
24. Stabber paid
25. Stabber paid
26. Stabber paid
27. Stabber paid
28. Stabber paid
29. Stabber paid
30. Steve Janik
31. Steve Janik
32. Steve Janik
33. Steve Janik
34. Steve Janik
35. Steve Janik
36. Steve Janik
37. Steve Janik
38. Steve Janik
39. Steve Janik
polingknife.jpgpolingknifewsheath.jpg

Last edited:

jlkitch

Forgive me for being a nit picker; but, the knife shown appears to not be a folder. Not that it really matters.

Jim

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Please put me in for 10 spots.

Dear fellow 'Dogs,
If you can see your way clear to participate in this raffle there is a very grateful wounded American Hero on the other end who is very thankful for this program.
These are great knives that were very graciously donated by some very fine makers and I'm in because I would love to own either (or both, if I'm lucky).

Thanks again,
Steve janik

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Same thing guys.
throw a few bucks towards getting a veteran a hunting trip...

stabber

Knife Dealer Extraordinaire
Wow, this ain't filled yet? It's for a great cause and a chance to win a beautiful knife

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
We hosted the 11th Annual American Valor Outdoors deer hunt this weekend and it was a great success again.
Our Hero and hunter, Dustin Hill of Illinois shot a beautiful non-typical buck on Saturday morning.
The trip was a lot of fun and we hope to make it possible again next year. This raffle is still wide open. Any help is greatly appreciated.
The property owner, Travis Brush of Brush Ranch Outfitters was again very gracious and even extended our credit so we can get this one paid for.

Thanks Again,
Steve

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS

Finally got a larger picture to stick.
This is SSGT Dustin Hill. He took this buck on our last AVO hunt.
Dusty was a gunner on a Humvee in Iraq when they were hit by a suicide bomber. he lost both hands and is severly burned but can shoot a rifle and crossbow with the help of a prosthetic set of hooks. His attitude is great and we had a wonderful time hosting him on this hunt.
The hunt was last week and this raffle is running slow and late but we will use the proceeds from this to finish paying the bills.
Thanks,
Steve

buc.jpg

Last edited:

CustomerServiceBeth

Super Moderator
Hey Gang, We have come to the decision to close out this raffle. We will use tonights Minnesota Pick 3 number to determine the winner. Thank you to those that participated in this!!

CustomerServiceBeth

Super Moderator
Mn Daily 3 last night was 951, so with that being said we have our winner. Congrats to Jim Kitchens on winning the knife!!! Jim if you can message me your address I will get that shipped out for you.
Beth

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Congratulations Jim,
Couldn't have gone to a nicer, more generous guy.
Karma is a wonderful thing.
Steve

jlkitch

I've been too busy at work to check on the raffles. Man, what a nice surprise. Thanks Beth and Jim Poling. I'm too lucky.

Jim

jlkitch

I got the knife yesterday. It's a really nice hunter which I've been itching to use; the deer aren't cooperating. One thing I really like about it is the sheath and the way it fits. There's no losing this knife while wandering through the woods. The work on the knife is excellent and I'm partial to burl wood. The fancy mosaic pin is a nice touch. Many thanks to all including Jim Poling for making such a nice knife.