2019 KD Members Choice Awards - BEST NEW BUILDER

Best New Builder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I nominate Bruce McLeish. A new maker that does his work with files. Doesn't have a grinder yet. He participated in the 2019 KITH and produced a great knife. He's also a good forum member. Posted a tutorial on file work that was very helpful. He's got a pretty sharp sense of humor and that always helps around here.
Bruce 1_2.jpg

Bruce 2.jpg

Woah! thanks for the nomination @Daniel Macina but I started making knives in 2017 which disqualifys me from receiving this award..............however this seems like the perfect opportunity to nominate @Daniel Macina its been awesome to watch him really sink his teeth into this craft. When I first started I learned from many many failures and half finished knives that I wasn’t willing to put the time into finishing the details but not Daniel every project that I’ve seen him attempt has been thought out and he’s taken the time to slow down and make sure it’s done right. On top of the awesome knives he’s already making he’s a great dude to have a conversation with and talk shop 57829691-9D90-4F00-8297-A3BE2B717C2E.jpeg

Woah! thanks for the nomination @Daniel Macina but I started making knives in 2017 which disqualifys me from receiving this award..............however this seems like the perfect opportunity to nominate @Daniel Macina its been awesome to watch him really sink his teeth into this craft. When I first started I learned from many many failures and half finished knives that I wasn’t willing to put the time into finishing the details but not Daniel every project that I’ve seen him attempt has been thought out and he’s taken the time to slow down and make sure it’s done right. On top of the awesome knives he’s already making he’s a great dude to have a conversation with and talk shop View attachment 71843
The Award is for 2019. So if you started in 2017 I think you would still be within the time period. @BossDog or @CustomerServiceBeth , comments?

Back