2017 Bladesmithing/Knifemaking Classes

Discussion in 'Ed Caffrey, MS "The Montana Bladesmith"' started by EdCaffreyMS, Dec 26, 2016.

1. EdCaffreyMS

EdCaffreyMS Forum Owner - Moderator

Just a note to let anyone who is considering a Bladesmithing/Knifemaking class with me in 2017. Dates are filling up quickly, so if you're interested in a class, take a look at my Classes Webpage, and then email me your desired dates. The sooner we can get you on the calendar, the better the chances of getting the dates you desire.

I offer one-on-one classes from basic beginner, to advanced Damascus and folder classes.

At the bottom of my Classes webpage, there is a web calendar, showing dates that are filled. It should help you in choosing dates. Just a heads up..... ALL of May, and part of June are reserved so I can complete knives for the Blade Show. If you're considering a class ANY TIME in 2017, get the dates scheduled now! Otherwise it's very possible that the dates you desire will be filled.

All the best to everyone in 2017!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  2. cdent

cdent Well-Known Member

If anyone is a bit undecided, I would just think don't worry about it one bit. Ed would be the fellow to answer questions, but if anyone wanted to pm me for thoughts, that would be fine. Hope all had a great Christmas, and the New Year is right around the corner.

Take care, Craig

3. Brad Lilly

Brad Lilly Moderator and Awards Boss

As another former student I can't say enough good about Ed's classes. They are definitely worth the money.