2016 KD Members Choice Awards - TOP DOG

Discussion in 'KnifeDogs Choice Awards' started by Brad Lilly, Dec 31, 2016.

?

Top Dog

Poll closed Feb 25, 2017.
  1. Jess Hoffman

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Larry Franklin

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Brad Lilly

Brad Lilly Moderator and Awards Boss

Who is our "TOP DOG"?

Who is the one person you feel has done the most to make this site the success that it is, who makes your stay here more comfortable, who selflessly has helps others whether they are members or not, who spends their precious time in community service.?????

Your nomination here requires a couple paragraphs explaining why you think that they are our own "TOP DOG"

2. No photos required

2. Dennis Morland

Dennis Morland KNIFE MAKER

I would like to nominate a couple of people that have helped make Knifedogs a great site. Both of these gentlemen meet the criteria set up for the award.

"Who is the one person you feel has done the most to make this site the success that it is, who makes your stay here more comfortable, who selflessly has helps others whether they are members or not, who spends their precious time in community service."

My nominees are Brad Lilly and Jess Hoffman.

Brad Lilly has run the Knife dog awards section for several years. He does a great job at this difficult task.

Jess Hoffman has run the Christmas gift exchange for several years. He does a great job at that difficult task.

Each of these guys deserve this nomination. They take a thankless job and make it special. So, I say thank you to each of them.

DeMo

3. Steven Janik

Steven Janik SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS

I would like to nominate Larry Franklin of Mya knives.
    Larry is a lifer and is always willing to jump in on any task and answer whatever questions he can.
    A good guy with good morals.

Respectfully submitted,
    Steve