1980's balisongs

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by skylarlee2, Sep 10, 2011.

1. skylarlee2

skylarlee2 Member

Hard to find 1980’s balisongs are up for sale. I’m funding a project so I need to sell these all prices include paypal and shipping fees (CONUS).
    THE ONLY PRICE DROP

Microtech Dragonfly no box with sheath has some wear from the latch SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Frost Cutlery folding butterfly tanto with box and sheath mint $125.00 $115.00
    [​IMG]

Frost Cutlery heavy duty balisong with box mint $125.00 $115.00
    [​IMG]

Frost Cutlery heavy duty balisong with box mint $125.00 $115.00
    [​IMG]

Frost Cutlery brass dragon balisong with box mint $115.00 $100.00
    [​IMG]

Smokey Mountain Knife Works wrist flicker balisong with box mint $110.00 $95.00
    [​IMG]

Smokey Mountain Knife Works wrist flicker balisong with box mint smaller version $75.00
    [​IMG]

Parker Gypsy with box mint $125.00 sold
    [​IMG]

Parker Gypsy with box mint smaller version $115.00 sold
    [​IMG]

Parker Gypsy buffalo horn with box mint $100.00 $80.00
    [​IMG]

Parker Imai brass handle with box mint $100.00 sold
    [​IMG]

Parker Imai brass handle with box mint smaller version $75.00 sold
    [​IMG]

Parker Gypsy stainless handle with box mint $65.00 $55.00
    [​IMG]

Parker Gypsy stainless handle with stag inserts and box mint $75.00 $65.00
    [​IMG]

Taylor Dragon Claw mint box $75.00 sold
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  2. vsetter9

vsetter9 New Member

I'll purchase the Parker Gypsy model 1375 you have listed for $100. (That has about a 4 inch blade, yes? I'm pretty sure this was the model I had as a youngster before some monkey on my office's cleaning crew saw something shiney and had to take it.... So I'm excited about finally seeing a replacement for sale.) This is my first time on this forum, so let me know what I have to do to close the deal. Thanks!

3. vsetter9

vsetter9 New Member

I'm starting to second guess the model number I came up with (it was very fuzzy blowing up that thumbnail), since I can't find any information on a model 1375 on the internet. So I figured I'd clarify that I'm looking at the first of the Parker knives in the above pictures. Though I suppose that is obvious since it's the only $100 Gypsy you have lsited that isn't already marked sold.

4. skylarlee2

skylarlee2 Member

pm sent

5. obamadrone2

obamadrone2 New Member

I am interested in the Parker knives with the water buffalo handles and the Parker with the stag inlay handles. Would you consider $130 for both of these? I could make immediate payment through Paypal. Thanks