Welcome to KnifeDogs

A Family Friendly Knife Oriented Community Founded For Knifemakers, Collectors, & Enthusiasts.

•  » Forums for individual knife dealers.
  •  » Forums for businesses supporting the knife industry.
  •  » Knife makers individual forums for visiting, support and sales.
  •  » Forums for knives.

...then you have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Thread: Any updates on...

Any updates on...

the Holey Moley proto, Rick? I have started a savings fund for one of those folders! 2thumbs

Quote Originally Posted by Clydetz View Post
    the Holey Moley proto, Rick? I have started a savings fund for one of those folders! 2thumbs
    I'll be making the proto after Blade,You get the first shot at the proto.
    Just got a call to start full time employment at the VW assembly plant here in Chatt-Town,I'm going to be a Quality Control inspector!Good pay & benefits!
    Now I'll have the funds to buy some much needed equipment like a surface grinder(automatic)Mini mill,Burgmaster turret drill,for starters.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."

Well alright! 2thumbs Sounds like you'll be busy learning a new job for awhile! Good luck you QC Inspector! Be as critical of them VW's as you are of your knives!

Bro--- Rick makes a decent knife.
    Rick--- Congratulations!! 2thumbs

Rolf,Thanks.I've been waiting for that call for a few months.

Congrats on the new job! That VW plant is really going to help a lot of people out in Catt-town.
    - Daniel :sleeping dog:

Daniel,This plant is a great boom for the town!Chattanooga used to be a very industrial city,I'm impressed by the german's eye for detail & quality!I fit right in with their views on quality,I'm looking at getting a Golf GTI.Drove one yesterday,Sweet little car!US made(US parts source too)German engineering!

Congrats on the new job. What is the first new piece of equipment you're going to buy for the shop?

Quote Originally Posted by mwalx30123 View Post
    Congrats on the new job. What is the first new piece of equipment you're going to buy for the shop?
    Mark,Thanks.I'm needing a mini mill for various reasons,Possibly a surface grinder,heatreat oven,Burgmaster or 4 to 5 drill presses.The list goes on & on!