Scabbard for the "WMD"

D

DC KNIVES

Just finished this one for Alan Folts "Weapon of Mass Destruction".Dave

The "WMD" 32" of carbon fiber and 18" of wicked sharp steel

WMD.jpg

After meeting with Alan, Tommy from Otha Knives,Josh Dabney at my shop, Alan said go with this design.The main key was to make the scabbard swivel to withdraw the weapon.The swivel was built into the frog.The scabbard is inlaid in Caimen and has an ivory concho.I also made a baldric for support if needed.
WMDsheath4.jpg

WMDsheath5.jpg

Here are a few pics of it being worn
WMDsheath1.jpg

WMDsheath2.jpg

WMDsheath3.jpg

WOW!

Now, that is just over the top!

You didn't show any close ups of that insane sword/scythe/cranium lopper, but it looks very well built.

And, that scabbard is quite nicely done. Very unique design and well executed, great materials and it looks bomb proof.

WOW, what a package.

WOW!

Details man, DETAILS!!! That thing is freak'n sweet! Where did you find carbon fiber that size and do the pins glow in the dark???

That is one seriously bad ass zombie slayer, and the leather is some of the nicest I've seen from you Dave. Kudos to ya my Brother!!

Thanks everyone.It was a fun project.Unless it gets sold ,look for it at Alan's table at Blade.Dave :)

Details man, DETAILS!!! That thing is freak'n sweet! Where did you find carbon fiber that size and do the pins glow in the dark???

You can contact Alan here for that info, as I don't have it.

http://www.foltsknives.com/

Dave, I know when you post some new work it is going to be worth seeing but you have outdone yourself this time. That's a great solution to a real head scratcher. Very nicely done.

Carey

to things 1. as j.rosa said were to get that carbon fiber &for myself graveyard is that kind of a pocket knife ore maybe i ex- remover he he he

Back