Welcome to KnifeDogs

A Family Friendly Knife Oriented Community Founded For Knifemakers, Collectors, & Enthusiasts.

•  » Forums for individual knife dealers.
  •  » Forums for businesses supporting the knife industry.
  •  » Knife makers individual forums for visiting, support and sales.
  •  » Forums for knives.

...then you have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Thread: Wip ?

Parks, AZ in the mountains outside of Flagstaff

Wip ?

Hey Bruce,
    I've really enjoyed your WIP's in the past and learned a lot from them. Isn't it about time for a new one? Please......

Steve Hostetler
    Steve Hostetler

toxophile@aol.com

Hi Steve,
    Thanks,
    I just kinda got out of the WIP habit. I'm still making knives and gun/knives as before but now I go on Facebook and read all the troubles of our great nation that isn't so great after all. It unbelievable how much turmoil is going on with the Presidential election and now afterwards. I'm a Trump supporter and have gotten consumed by the world situation. Its very messed up right now. I have no answers except "why can't people just get along"?
    The knife in my avatar is "The Hideout Bowie"
    Click here for my Web Site: http://www.brucebumpknives.com/

I've backed WAY off of FaceBook for that very reason....and the news. A small dose can keep you informed.
    Thanks,
    Smallshop (AKA Ted Hauser)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God puts the iron in the ground and the highlights in the wood....it's His stuff, we just get to work with it....make it nice.

FAcebook? I didn't know there was any "real" news there - just rumors and innuendo. I don't do facebook.

"It unbelievable how much turmoil is going on with the Presidential election and now afterwards. I'm a Trump supporter and have gotten consumed by the world situation. Its very messed up right now. I have no answers except "why can't people just get along"?

Bruce - I feel the exact same way. Except, on a much bigger scale than just the "presidential election". A message to the world..."If you do not know what to say, say something kind!"

DeMo

Ok. Here's something kind...

Bruce, Ordered one of your file guides last month and the thing is beautiful. Will serve me well for many, many years.

Joseph

Thumper had it right...

b6f53d6c4920f74d5c2ecb749ccfec6e.jpg
    Thanks,
    Smallshop (AKA Ted Hauser)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God puts the iron in the ground and the highlights in the wood....it's His stuff, we just get to work with it....make it nice.