Welcome to KnifeDogs

A Family Friendly Knife Oriented Community Founded For Knifemakers, Collectors, & Enthusiasts.

•  » Forums for individual knife dealers.
  •  » Forums for businesses supporting the knife industry.
  •  » Knife makers individual forums for visiting, support and sales.
  •  » Forums for knives.

...then you have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Thread: Playing in the snow......

Playing in the snow......

My daughter Mandi, and my Son Tim came to Montana for Christmas this year..... Tim has spent the majority of his life in Florida, and has never really been exposed to snow and colder temps. We've had snow on the ground for the past few weeks, and got another couple of inches two days ago....... I turned Tim loose on my ATV, and we had a blast!

Tim is a fantastic artist, who is currently the head designer for a large company in Florida that does vehicle wraps. He also works part time at Disney World as a caricature artist. Tim was the one who took all the video, complied it, edited it, and build the completed video. We've been throwing around the idea of him coming back for a week or two this coming year to film some new DVD videos for me. Very talented young man, and he's been a Father's prayer come true for my Daughter.
    Last edited by EdCaffreyMS; 12-31-2015 at 07:49 PM.

www.caffreyknives.net
    Caffreyknives@Gmail.com

"Nobody cares what you know.....until they know you care."
    Visit me at Table 2Q at the Blade Show!

Ed,the older I get I find that the time I spend with my son is always the best of times.

Ed - a son-in-law couldn't ask for a better words from a Father-in-Law than you've spoken. BUT - watching the video I remember why I only lived "up north" (Zion, ILL) for a couple of years during college time while working to pay for school. Snow like that is "ok" for a day or so, but all winter long..... NOT FOR ME!!!! I've got to mow the yard next week. Normally do not mow yard in Jan, but this Dec has been warm and wet so the grass actually did grow some.

Ken H>

Ken...... I'm not saying my opinion of the cold and snow won't change sometime down the road, but winter, snow, and cold are still my favorite time of the year.

Fred..... Amen! Tim is a great son-in-law....... more like the actual son I never had. As far as I'm concerned, he's a Father's Prayer answered for my Daughter.

www.caffreyknives.net
    Caffreyknives@Gmail.com

"Nobody cares what you know.....until they know you care."
    Visit me at Table 2Q at the Blade Show!