Welcome to KnifeDogs

A Family Friendly Knife Oriented Community Founded For Knifemakers, Collectors, & Enthusiasts.

•  » Forums for individual knife dealers.
  •  » Forums for businesses supporting the knife industry.
  •  » Knife makers individual forums for visiting, support and sales.
  •  » Forums for knives.

...then you have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How was the Washington Show?

well i am certainly flattered that anyone would be talking about a knife of mine, much less one of the judges. i think i feel my head getting bigger! i will certainly try to keep it coming. i just started cutting up some wood today for the next batch. maybe i will have some new stuff for the december show in eugene? here's hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by jspake View Post
    well i am certainly flattered that anyone would be talking about a knife of mine, much less one of the judges. i think i feel my head getting bigger! i will certainly try to keep it coming. i just started cutting up some wood today for the next batch. maybe i will have some new stuff for the december show in eugene? here's hoping!
    Don't worry about the big head. Something will come along and deflate it. Last time I talked with Eric he didn't sound to interested in the mini show. I'm not planing on it either. Good luck there!
    http://www.hawknknives.com/

Second chances don't stop at two.....

Ray...Beautiful Hawk....Well deserved Best of Show, Congrats
    Hope all is well and your hands are holding up....
    All the Best...Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty One View Post
    Ray...Beautiful Hawk....Well deserved Best of Show, Congrats
    Hope all is well and your hands are holding up....
    All the Best...Mark
    Mark,

Thanks for dropping by! Most action my forum has had for awhile. The hands are feeling pretty good and I am finally getting some new ideas I'm thinking about trying. Right now I need to wrangle a calf and get it into the loading shoot so it can go to its new home. Now when you hear me using the word wrangle it means to trick. Not sure if that's the proper use for the word but that's what I mean.

Ray,
    Congratulations on the award! I check in here all of the time. Glad hear that we may see some new steel from you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kimsalls View Post
    Ray,
    Congratulations on the award! I check in here all of the time. Glad hear that we may see some new steel from you soon.
    Kim, Thanks for dropping by! I need to get that old grinder of mine up and running. An attitude adjustment sure wouldn't hurt either.

Finally got around to taking a photo of this hawk with one of the awards. The paper is much easier to capture. Used my wife's Canon Power Shot and not my usual camera. For some reason the camera I normally use will not recognize the computer its always been hooked up to. Do camera's get dementia?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12