Anymore me doing a little thing turns out to be a bigger job than I planned but since that is now the way things are I'll just go along with it.
The first photo is the preform I forged to shape the day before I started this project.
This photo was taken after I forged the bevel on 1/2 of the blade.
In this photo I forged the second bevel.
This photo was taken after I spent more time forging on both bevels. Most of the hammering was done with the cross peen on a 3 pound hammer and was later cleaned up with the flat face of a 16 ounce ball peen hammer.
The last photo is looking down on one of the beveled edges.