My new Claude Scott sheath

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Its so nice to have Claude living here in Walla Walla. He even picks up and delivers. I'm a lucky dog.

Here is the latest, a modest pouch but done sooo well.

barrelbore001.jpg

barrelbore006.jpg

barrelbore005.jpg

Heres the latest from Claude. Its a fully lined slipjoint sheath w/o belt loop. Nice tooling and snug fit.

foldingfeathersheath001.jpg

foldingfeathersheath003.jpg

foldingfeathersheath002.jpg

Wow, another great set!

So here's a stupid question, lol, I guess that with a lined sheath, it's impossible to wet form it...correct?

Hi Grizz,
I do know they are wet formed. He uses a liner in everything. Maybe he will chime in here sometime and take a bow.
Wow, another great set!

So here's a stupid question, lol, I guess that with a lined sheath, it's impossible to wet form it...correct?

Those are awesome sheaths Bruce! Thanks for sharing!

Okay, since Griz asked a question, I'm gonna ask one also.

On this sheath, there's some stitching under the mouth of the sheath. What is that for? Wouldn't the liners stitching at the mouth be hidden when you fold the liner over? That one threw me a little....but of course that's not hard to do these days!

LonsRatRodandClaudessheaths011.jpg

Bruce tell Scott he does GREAT leather work and I cant wait to get it with your knife, a true work of art. Thanks Terry

HI Donl the stiching under the deer skin is more decorative than anything. I make all of the sheaths out of 7&8oz wicket&craig leather pouch sheaths are lined with deer skin blade typ sheaths are lined with 2&3oz wicket&craig leather. Thanks for all the grat comments if i can help in any way call or email me

Back