Welcome to KnifeDogs

A Family Friendly Knife Oriented Community Founded For Knifemakers, Collectors, & Enthusiasts.

•  » Forums for individual knife dealers.
  •  » Forums for businesses supporting the knife industry.
  •  » Knife makers individual forums for visiting, support and sales.
  •  » Forums for knives.

...then you have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Autumn Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Denton Eller View Post
    Hey Ray, I used to live in Bend in the early 90's and that picture of Mt. Hood made me want to move back. I use to wave 'Good Morning' to the Sisters, Faith, Hope and Charity on my way to work everyday.
    I've got another picture of Hood I need to post. I have never regretted moving here from San Diego 33 years ago. The Bend area sure has grown, probably a lot different now than in the 90's.

Stuart, Nice area you live in! Reminds me of my own place. I try and stay away from town as much as possible.

Thanks Ray I know I love it. The good thing is we are secluded but if we do need anything it is only about a mile and a half to town.
    Frontier Style Knives and Tomahawks

Here's fall at my house. The red is one of our blueberry bushes. Next year, the buck is mine2guns. We have a strain of part albino deer out by my house. There's one around that is completely white except for the head which is the lightest shade of grey.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Killgore View Post
    Here's fall at my house. The red is one of our blueberry bushes. Next year, the buck is mine2guns. We have a strain of part albino deer out by my house. There's one around that is completely white except for the head which is the lightest shade of grey.
    Peter, That buck has my name on. Our blueberry bushes sure got red this year. I don't remember them being as red as this year.

Ray, if you get that buck, I'll have to hunt down the 6x6(yes a 6point blacktail) that's out here. That'd be a pain cause he's smart. I guess that's how he lived long enough to get 6 points. Most of the deer come down from the woods this of year to get away from the hunters. We have a herd of 7 that beds down in the front yard every now and then. By the way, that view of the deer is from my computer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12