Welcome to KnifeDogs

A Family Friendly Knife Oriented Community Founded For Knifemakers, Collectors, & Enthusiasts.

•  » Forums for individual knife dealers.
  •  » Forums for businesses supporting the knife industry.
  •  » Knife makers individual forums for visiting, support and sales.
  •  » Forums for knives.

...then you have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Autumn Fog

Autumn Fog

This year the fall colors seem to be just a little brighter than what I remember from the past. As I was headed out to the shop this morning it was cold, damp and a little foggy. I did happen to notice the one maple tree just beyond our property line. I took this photo out of the shop door facing north. I plan to post some more pictures of the fall colors as soon as I delete some photo's from my website. Please feel free to post some of your own fall pictures.

Incredible Ray. I remember talking to you about that particular treee, asking when it would turn.

I'd shoot some pics here, but Pine trees are evergreens, lol.

Great shot Ray here are a couple from my neck of the woods.

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bob, Thanks for posting the pictures! Here's a few more. All were taken within a 7 mile radius from where I live. Pretty sure most the trees and bushes that I took pictures of were transplants and not native to this area. The area I live in produces more nursery stock than anywhere that I can think of. Sorry for the few small pictures. Must have had the setting different and when I shrunk them they got even smaller. I'll be posting somemore. That is Mt. Hood in the last photo.

Here is my little place, I got 2 of the kids to come out, I was not able to keep the third kid outside for a photo. The little lite grey fuzzy one has a sister, they are 7 years old. My pup is almost 3 years old, he and the male cat in the photo are buddies. The female cat tolerates the dog.
    The winter wheat is getting a good start across the road, and the back yard, Hubie, my dog, loves to fetch the sticks I throw around, he hates to give them up tho :running dog:

Ron

Hey Ron, Fine looking dog! Thanks for adding some photo's! BTW I got that check in the mail today. I'll see about getting the knife out shortly. Thanks!

Sounds good Ray, I am glad to know you got it.
    Ron

Nice pictures guys! That's a great looking Boxer Ron.

We're still waiting on fall weather here in east Texas, but it's coming... They say we'll dip into the high 40's overnight soon --- time to celebrate!

Here is a few. The leaves here are not changing much this year. They seem to be falling off before they turn.
    This one is from my front porch looking out at the front pasture and my two brother's houses that are off to the right.

This one is looking from my side porch toward the barn.

This one is from my back porch.

And finally out of my shop door.
    Frontier Style Knives and Tomahawks

Hey Ray, I used to live in Bend in the early 90's and that picture of Mt. Hood made me want to move back. I use to wave 'Good Morning' to the Sisters, Faith, Hope and Charity on my way to work everyday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The strongest reason for the People to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government........Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast