Welcome to KnifeDogs

A Family Friendly Knife Oriented Community Founded For Knifemakers, Collectors, & Enthusiasts.

•  » Forums for individual knife dealers.
  •  » Forums for businesses supporting the knife industry.
  •  » Knife makers individual forums for visiting, support and sales.
  •  » Forums for knives.

...then you have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

Thread: Happy New Year to Everyone!

Happy New Year to Everyone!

Well, 2012 has nudged it's way into reality......here's hoping that 2012 brings with it all the best for all my friends here on Knifedogs!

Looking back at 2011, it was a difficult year for a lot of knifemakers. The economy brought with it slowed sales, and many who were full time knifemakers, were forced into outside jobs. It was also a year where I think we saw many changes in what we do, and how we do it....mostly for the better.

I'd like to thank every here at Knifedogs for keeping this a family friendly forum, and for the civility and respect that is always maintained here.

May God Bless you and yours in this new year, and I hope to see many of you at shows and gatherings this year!

www.caffreyknives.net
    Caffreyknives@Gmail.com

"Nobody cares what you know.....until they know you care."
    Visit me at Table 2R at the Blade Show!

Happy New Year to you and yours too Ed. Thanks for helping make a lot of the good parts of 2011. God willing, I hope to catch up with you and others in '12 who make your forums a great place to visit.

Take care, Craig

Thanks, Ed, for starting many interesting and informative threads and for all the time and effort you put into your comments and advice. You are not only a good friend to many of us but a generous and all-around great guy.

Hope this year brings you and yours many blessings, friend.

Dana